We welcome contributed papers (oral presentations as well as posters) on a broad range of topics related to biometric research.
Possible topics include:
- Statistics in Agriculture and Veterinary Science
- Bioinformatics and Genetics
- Clinical Trials and Drug Development
- Epidemiology and Statistics in Health Care
- Statistics in Forestry, Wildlife and the Environment
- Advances in Theory and Computational Methods
- Other topics
Abstracts should be sent electronically to Krista Fischer
preferably in LaTeX, using the template: NBBC09.tex
Standard Latex code (including code from standard packages, such as amssymb, amsmath, amsfonts, graphicx, ...)
can be used for mathematics and figures. Abstract should not exceed one A4 page when typeset.
Alternatively, MS Word or plain text files are also accepted, if they do not contain mathematical formulas or